“Note that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind”
Bruce Lee was a wise man as well as an astonishing martial artist…
On this two-day workshop, you’ll learn pick-up-and-use practical techniques to help you bounce back from difficult professional and personal experiences – to be more willow, less oak.
- You’ll learn how to manage thought processes that lead to unhelpful thought patterns.
- You’ll discover how to practically, emotionally, and mentally bounce back from setbacks.
- You’ll learn how to create your own toolkit of personal resources that help you and others through an intense period.
- We’ll explore the power of practical mindfulness techniques. From engineers to scientists; medics to IT experts, simple mindfulness techniques that don’t feel weird or ‘far-out’ will be practiced in the workshop and a downloadable podcast will provide you with ongoing guidance.
- Work-life balance is something that’s talked about a lot, but how do you achieve it, when you’re managing deadlines? We all know we should strive for balance, we offer simple techniques to ensure that it actually happens
- We’ll explore how you can maintain a sense of wellbeing and self-care, which often disappears during times of reduced resilience.
- We’ll show how to incorporate small, simple techniques into your day, that improve sleep quality, duration, reduce reported stress, and increase feelings of happiness and contentment.
- You’ll learn how to identify your own personal early warning signs of stress, and what to do to halt it in its tracks.
- You’ll learn a simple practical self-coaching technique – Solutions Focus – that focuses on finding what’s already working well, and how we build on it, for sustainable and genuine growth.
- You’ll leave with a clear plan of how to manage yours and others stress.